|ESE Web Manager is a Content Management Solution (CMS) for the easy development and administration of websites. The acronym stands for:
E-Efficient, S-Simple, E-Economical
Now you can create and manage your site in an easy an efficient way. Our CMS provides a robust and secure platform to manage and control your site. Our licensing includes all the product’s updates and maintenance without additional costs.
With ESE Web Manager you can include Custom Modules which are developed to function in synchronization with your existing platform to enhance the features and basic capabilities of the CMS. The custom modules are specifically developed to provide you with:
With ESE Web Manager, you can upgrade your license or include custom modules as your needs grow. All licenses include a mobile version to enhance the user’s experience when viewing and navigating your site from a mobile platform. We offer you a precise and efficient solution to fulfill your needs
- Basic & Advanced Calendar - Allows you to publish activities and events. It also allows you to add multimedia content like photos, videos, audio & documents.
- Photos, Videos, Audio & Documents Archives – These archives can be organized with your webpage’s material and/or with new material. The archives can be located in the main page and/or link them with other archives/articles.
- Site Users – Allows users to easily sign up for your website and this information is automatically transferred to the administrative area for your use. The sign up process includes the validation of each user’s e-mail.
- Members- Allows businesses or organizations to provide a private area to clients or associates. Associates are required to validate their information to get access to the private area.
- Pools - Allow you to elaborate a question with a maximum of four (4) possible answers for your users to vote. All results are shown as a bar chart.
- FAQ - Allows you to add frequently asked questions and organize them by category.
- Links of Interest - Allow you to include links to other websites with a title and a brief description.
- Surveys - Allow you to elaborate complex surveys with multiple questions and provide graphic reports of the results.
- Banners - Allow you to maximize your site’s advertising and income opportunities.
- Email Mailings - Allow you to prepare and deliver email messages to specific user(s), member(s) or group(s).
- Sales (E-Commerce) - Allows you to sell your services or products online (E-Commerce).
- Online Forms - Allow you to create dynamic forms. The data is stored on the administrative area for your use and tabulation.
For more information about the ESE Web Manager or for a demonstration of its capabilities, call us at 787-620-5597 or email us at: email@example.com